Welcome to the Vapor Puffs guide to the iTaste MVP 2.0! This guide will begin with an explanation of the various parts of the MVP 2.0, continue with some basic instructions on use, and finish up with some tips and tricks regarding this versatile vaporizer. First, though, for those of you who may not know, here’s some background.
What is the iTaste MVP 2.0?
The iTaste MVP 2.0 is an extremely adaptable eLiquid-only vaporizer. By adjusting the voltage and wattage, and replacing the atomizer with any of your choosing, the MVP 2.0 can be customized to your exact preference. Before we get any more specific with your options, let’s look at what you get when you open the box:
- Mouthpiece – This is pretty self-explanatory. It’s the piece for your mouth. This is actually part of the iClear 30 included in the set.
- iClear 30B Tank – While this cartomizer actually contains multiple parts, the atomizer head and the 3ml tank, it functions as a single unit, and can be replaced with any other atomizer of your choosing with either 510 or Ego threading. This is where you put your eLiquid.
- Beauty Ring – Place this in the connection between your atomizer and the battery. It covers the extra threads, adding a sleeker feel to the vape.
- 2600 mAh iTaste MVP 2.0 Battery – This is what makes this vaporizer so special. The digital readout on the battery allows for much more access to exactly what’s going on than most eCigarettes, while the 2600mah capacity and passthrough-capability means you’ll never be stuck without your vape, even on the rare occasions you need to charge it.
- Charging Cable – This plugs into the input slot on the bottom of your eCig.
How to use the iTaste MVP 2.0
- Fill the iClear 30 with your eLiquid of choice
Unscrew the top of the atomizer and drip your eLiquid into the tank. Be very careful not to get any eLiquid into the central tube; it may not harm your tank terribly, but it will taste awful.
- Attach the Tank to the Battery
Screw the tank onto the connection, optionally placing the beauty ring in between for aesthetics.
- Turn it on
Rapidly pressing the silver power button on the front of the MVP 2.0 three times will turn it on, activating the digital display on the side. Note that you can use this vaporizer even while it is charging, due to the aforementioned passthrough-capability. Press the button three times again to shut it off.
- Adjust your Voltage and Wattage (Optional)
- Start Puffing!
When the device is on, simply hold the power button to start vaping. If you hold it for more than ten seconds in a row, the MVP 2.0 will stop producing vapor. This is a safety feature, just release and repress the button.