Welcome to the Vapor Puffs guide on how to use the Nemesis Mechanical Mod! This guide will begin with an introduction to the individual parts of the Nemesis and then we’ll show you how to make it work.
What Is The Nemesis Mechanical Mod?
The Nemesis Mechanical Mod is a fully analog mod that makes use of two silver contacts and adjustable airflow. It’a made of stainless steel, and has two extension tubes that can be connected together to fit any battery size.
- Bottom Contact – This piece connects with the battery inside of the Nemesis. It’ll also double as the On/Off switch.
- Airflow Ring – Located directly above the Bottom Contact, the airflow ring can be spun counterclockwise in order to reveal four extra vent holes.
- Nemesis Body and Extension Tubes – This is the hollow tube your battery will be placed within. The Nemesis comes with three battery tubes fully connected to each other when the package is opened. The main tube contains the Nemesis laser etch.
- Threading Connection – This part will also make contact with the battery inside of the Nemesis. On the outside, it’ll be used to connect your atomizer.
How To Turn On The Nemesis Mechanical Mod
The Nemesis doesn’t have a formal off/on switch and it makes for a confusing situation. The way the Nemesis works is when the battery is touching the contacts on both sides of the Nemesis Body, it is turned on. Once the battery is inside, the common method would be to tighten the Bottom Contact so that there is still some space left on the threading and then just pushing it when you want it to begin heating your atomizer.
How To Use The Nemesis Mechanical Mod
- Insert the Battery
Before you do this step, make sure you’ve chosen the combination of extension tubes that fit your battery. The next step will be removing the top most extension tube by turning it counter-clockwise until it is removed. Once the battery is inserted, make sure you’ve loosened the Bottom Contact so that when you put the extension tube back on, it doesn’t immediately begin sending out voltage since there will be space between the battery and contacts.
- Attach an Atomizer and Begin Vaping
Now attach your atomizer to the threading at the top of the Nemesis Mechanical Mod. You’ll do this by turning the atomizer conductor clockwise into the center of the threading until it is firmly attached. Once you’re ready to begin vaping, you can push down on the loosened Bottom Contact to have it begin the vaporization process. At any point, you can choose to turn the Airflow Ring counterclockwise.
Thanks for Reading Our Guide On How To Use The Nemesis Mechanical Mod
We hope you’ve gained a clear understanding of how it works and how to make it work for you. Thanks for Reading!
Buy it Here: Nemesis Mechanical Mod