The MXJO IMR 18650 (2500MAH) 35A 3.7V flat-top battery has a nominal capacity of 2500mAh and is no stranger to devices suitable for high-draining.
The MXJO IMR 18650 (2500MAH) 35A 3.7V flat-top battery is also lightweight, rechargeable and is equipped with the flat-top for your device’s safety.
This battery is sold separately as an individual unit.
- 1 x MXJO IMR 18650 (2500MAH) 35A 3.7V Flat-Top Battery
- Model: MXJO IMR 18650 (2500MAH)
- Size: 18650
- Dimensions: 18.37mm x 64.91mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 20A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 35A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Weight: 44.8g
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it– doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
WARNING: When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosion. HazeKits are not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of HazeKits. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
DISCLAIMER: You consent to having a basic understanding of batteries and/or any item found within this site. You also agree that by buying and utilizing this product, you are assenting to take full responsibility, accountability and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You accept to not hold HazeKits, company stakeholders, representatives, agents, attorneys and all other affiliates within the companies liable for the personal injury, misuse, defects or hazards (known or unknown) that may occur due to the use of this product. No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by HazeKits as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our company’s products.