Welcome to the Vapor Puffs guide on how to use the K800 Vaporizer! We’re going to start by looking at the individual parts of the Kamry K800 and then move onto showing you how to use the K800 Vaporizer.
What Is The K800 Vaporizer?
The K800 is a bullet shaped eliquid vaporizer with a rebuildable tank. Let’s take a look at the parts.
- Mouthpiece – This part is hidden underneath the cap at the top of the K800. You’ll be putting your mouth on it.
- Atomizer – The eliquid will go in here.
- Coil Unit – Hidden inside the Atomizer, this unit is connected to the bottom ring of the Atomizer. This part is heating element in the vaporization process.
- Airflow Ring – This gold ring has two vent holes and is found right below the atomizer.
- Battery – This is the biggest part of the K800 and the only part you can’t access. That’s alright though, as it’s a very strong battery.
- Power Switch – This is hidden underneath the cap at the bottom of the K800.
How To Turn On The K800 Vaporizer
This is sometimes a confusing part for first timers. You’ll begin by removing the cap at the bottom of the k800 and then you’ll press the button 5 consecutive times to turn it on. If you want to turn it off, you’ll press it 5 consecutive times again. When you’re ready to begin vaping, you’ll turn it on and hold down the button to begin the vaporizing process.
A lot of people ask us why would the vaporizer require you to press the button 5 times to turn it on/off? There’s two answers, one is that it allows the vaporizer to heat up to higher temperatures at a faster rate. Second, it’s a safety feature so that you aren’t accidentally turning it on in your pocket.
How To Use The K800 Vaporizer
- Fill the Atomizer with eLiquid
You’ll begin this step by removing the Atomizer from the Battery. This is done by turning the Atomizer counter clockwise to the battery. Once that’s removed, you have to remove the bottom ring of atomizer too, with it you should see a Coil Unit come out. Now, fill up the K800 Atomizer but do not get eLiquid inside the tube in the center, as that goes to the mouthpiece. Instead, pour your eLiquid outside of that tube, until you are slightly less than halfway filled. Then, re-attach the Coil Unit and the bottom part by lining it up to the tube inside of the atomizer and turning it clockwise. Then, reattach it to the battery.
- Begin Vaping
Now, now remove the caps at both ends of the K800 by pulling them off (not twisting) and turn on the K800 using the steps above. Just hold down the button when your ready and you should be able to begin vaping with no issue.
Thanks for Reading Our Guide On How To Use The K800 Vaporizer!
We hope you have a clear understanding on how the K800 works and how to make it work for you.
Buy it Here: K800 Vaporizer