Welcome to Vapor Puffs guide on how to use the Aerotank Turbo by Kanger. The guide will start by looking at the individual parts that make up the Aerotank Turbo, and then give you a step by step guide on how to use it.
What Is The Aerotank Turbo?
The Aerotank Turbo is one of the latest upgrades to Kanger’s Aerotank atomizers. The Aerotank Turbo’s biggest and most noticeable change is the huge 6.0 ml capacity, which adds a lot of girth to the atomizer.
- Mouthpiece – This is where your mouth goes. It’s replaceable.
- Mouthpiece Ring – This ring is what the mouthpiece connects to. It can be removed and replaced if necessary.
- eLiquid Tank – This is where the eLiquid is stored. It’s the biggest part of the atomizer.
- Coil Unit – The Aerotank Turbo uses two coil units that are hidden within the eLiquid Tank.
- Connection Ring – This is the ring that has the Kangertech writing and Arrows on it. Twisting this ring clockwise loosens the connection to the eLiquid Tank, allowing you to access the Coil Units.
- Airflow Ring – This Ring turns only turns a short amount. By turning it clockwise you open up more airflow slots.
- Threading Connection – This is the small threaded part on the back end of the Aerotank Turbo. It’ll be the part that connects to your battery.
How To Use The Aerotank Turbo
- Fill the eLiquid Tank
Turn the Connection Ring clockwise until the eLiquid Tank detaches from the base. Flip over the eLiquid Tank and you’ll see two empty tube (these lead to the mouthpiece, and will be filled by the Coil Units). Drip your eLiquid against the sides of the tank until it’s just below those two tubes, then reattach the base by lining up the Coil Units to the tubes, and twisting the ring counter-clockwise.
- Adjust the Airflow Ring
Set the airflow to whatever preference you prefer by twisting the Airflow Ring until you are at the amount of air holes you want uncovered. This can be adjusted at any time.
- Attach to Battery
Line up the Threading Connection to your battery and twist clockwise until it’s firmly attached. Then turn on your battery, and begin the vaping process. Everything should come naturally from here.
- Replace the Coil Units
After some amount of uses, you might notice the quality of your vaping starting to lessen. When that happens, it’s time to replace the Coil Units.
Remove the eLiquid Tank from the base by turning the Connection Ring clockwise. Once it’s detached, you’ll notice two very thin tubes sticking up from the base. Turn each one counter-clockwise until they are detached. Then, attach the new ones by lining up the threading and twisting clockwise. Now, reattach the eLiquid Tank, and you’re all done.
Thanks For Reading Our Guide On How To Use The Aerotank Turbo!
We hope we’ve helped you figure out how to get it working.
Buy It Here: Aerotank Turbo