Welcome to the Vapor Puffs guide on how to use the EMOW Vaporizer. This guide will start with an introduction into the components of the EMOW and then move onto showing you how to use it.
What Is The EMOW?
The EMOW came out as an evolution of the EVOD, which was one of Kanger’s most popular vaporizer pens. Kanger wanted to make another easily accessible vaporizer pen but add new features to it, such as Variable Voltage. With this idea in mind, the EMOW was born along with it’s sister product, the EMUS.
Let’s take a look at the parts.
- Mouthpiece – This is where your mouth goes.
- Atomizer Tank – The EMOW uses a specially made Aerotank atomizer, but can be used with any 510 or eGo Atomizer. The Tank can be accessed by removing it from the Threading Connection underneath it.
- Coil Unit – This part cannot be seen without removing the Atomizer Tank. The Coil Unit is a stainless steel stick that contains the wicks which will soak and heat up the eliquid contained within the Atomizer Tank. You can replace it by twisting it counter-clockwise, inserting a new one, and twisting that one clockwise until it feels firmly locked.
- Airflow Ring – This is the upper silver ring that has a slit on it. You can twist the ring to allow more airholes to see light, changing the feeling of the pulls you take from the EMOW.
- Threading Connection – This is the lower silver ring. This ring is contains part of the threading that connects to the Battery.
- Battery – The Battery is hidden within the longest part of the EMOW and can not be accessed. It’s charged by connected it to the USB connector through the threading connection on the top of the Battery.
- Power Button – Finally, there’s the power button. It’s on the face of the battery hidden underneath the paper wrapped around the EMOW when you first buy it. You use this to turn it on, turn it off, adjust the voltage, and start the vaporizing process.
How To Turn On The EMOW
Most first time vaporizer users have some trouble turning on their products, so if you’re having trouble let it be known that you’re not alone. Unlike other products that turn on with a switch, or by holding a power button, the EMOW (and most digital vaporizers) is turned on by pressing the power button 5 times in rapid succession. It’s turned off the same way. This is done as a safety feature and in order to allow the EMOW to reach higher temperatures.
How To Use The EMOW
- Fill The Atomizer Tank
Leave the EMOW turned off for now. While holding onto the two silver rings, twist the Atomizer Tank counter clockwise. This should reveal the Coil Unit as well as show you the inside of the Atomizer Tank. Take your Eliquid of choice (not contained within the EMOW kit) and drip it against the sides of the Atomizer Tank, and not the tube in the center. That tube in the center goes through the mouthpiece, dripping in there will result in the Eliquid just coming out the other side.
Fill the Atomizer Tank to your liking, but do not let the Eliquid go higher than the height of the tube in the center. Then, line up the Coil Unit with the center of the tube and reattach the Atomizer Tank to the rest of the EMOW by twisting counterclockwise.
- Turn On The EMOW
Now just turn on the EMOW using the same method outlined above, by pressing the Power Button 5 times in rapid succession. With that done, the Power Button’s LED lights should go off just a second after you release the button after the 5th push.
- Adjust the Voltage
For those looking to customize their vaping experience, the EMOW offers a variable voltage system which can be adjusted though the power button. By changing the voltage, you change the temperature within the atomizer and that will change the vaping experience.
In order to adjust the voltage, press the power button 3 times and then wait a second until a color flashes. You can keep track of the voltage your using based on the color. For reference, White is 4.8 V, Green is 4.2 V and Red is 3.7 V. The higher the voltage, the higher the temperature.
- Begin Vaping
Bring the mouthpiece up to your mouth and hold down the power button. It should light up as you hold it, letting you know that the vaporizing process has begun. Within seconds you should begin to feel the vapor coming out (although you may not see it). From here on, everything should come naturally.
Thanks for Reading Our Guide On How To Use The EMOW Vaporizer!
We hope you’ve got a full understanding on how it works and how to use it.